January 5, 2012

Photo Dump.

SAM_0296


SAM_0398        Weekend Knitwear_13Nov2011 (4)

The thing about maintaining a personal style blog in the Winter is finding the time to take photographs when the sun is still out.  The sun isn't usually up yet by the time I leave for work, and it unfortunately sets before I leave the office.  I'm working on it guys, don't worry.  In the meantime, here is a small collection of some of my favourite photographs taken in the past few weeks that haven't yet made it on the blog.

In other news, I am on Tumblr now and loving it!  Click HERE to follow me now!  I've also really been enjoying StumbleUpon.com; if you don't know what it is, it is a social networking tool that brings you to websites it thinks you would like based on a set of interests that you select upon signing up.  It's such an easy and addictive method to browsing the internet.  You can check out my Stumbler HERE.

And don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin', Facebook, and Twitter!


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment