February 26, 2012

The Distressed Boots and Leopard.


SAM_1277
Top: Tommy Hillfiger / Scarf: eBay / Jeans: GAP / Boots: Guess by Marciano

I've featured these boots on my blog before, and I remain convinced of their fantastic investment value.  They have been the perfect transitional piece from Fall to Winter, and now from Winter to Spring.  I just love the rich, brown perfectly-distressed leather, their classic shape, and how the military buttons add that little touch of uniqueness.

As an animal-print enthusiast, I'm always looking to add more leopard print into my life.  I've been on the hunt for the perfect leopard scarf since before the Fall, until I stumbled upon this beauty on eBay.  Needless to say, it just had to be in my life.  It's 100% silk, so I can easily wear this well into the Spring (and I certainly plan on doing so)!

As we all know, the cold weather and I don't get along but I remain hopeful that Spring's arrival will come sooner rather than later.  I'm just itching to break out my warmer-weather wardrobe already!


SAM_1279

SAM_1251

SAM_1254

SAM_1257

SAM_1258

SAM_1260


Thanks for visiting! 
Follow me on Bloglovin', Facebook, and Twitter.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment