March 1, 2012

March Madness [Day 1]: What's March Madness?

SAM_1322
Cheerful, albeit slightly chipped, nails on an otherwise not-so-cheerful day.
Nail polish: "Re-Fresh Mint" by China Glaze

Happy First Day of March!  March is typically a pretty busy and exciting month for me personally.  My birthday is in March, so is my boyfriend's, and St. Patty's Day is smack dab in the middle of all that craziness.  At the end of the month, one of my cousins is actually getting married... which is made doubly exciting by the fact that we haven't had a wedding in the family in years!

So, in an effort to share some of my excitement with my readers this month, I am launching my own blog-friendly version of March Madness--one photo a day for the entire month of March.  One photo a day means one blog entry a day.

I'll crossover this idea to both my Twitter and Tumblr accounts, so no matter which one you're following you can get a taste of March Madness yourself.  That doesn't mean that I'll be posting the same photo in every outlet; no one wants to see that and, quite frankly, I'm a little bored just thinking about it.  Three different photos a day; one on Blogger, one on Tumblr, and one on Twitter.

Who's excited?
Who's at least somewhat intrigued to see how well I do at blogging/tumbling/tweeting once every day for 31 days?

Thanks for visiting!
Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin', Facebook, and Twitter.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment